Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Melaleuca

I found Melaleuca about a year ago and LOVE their products!! They have everything to clean your home (laundry, kitchen, bath, etc) and take care of yourself (toiletries, vitamins & supplements) and it's all naturally based products!


If you are interested in naturally based products and want to make your home safer for you and your family or if you want to improve your health and wellness, then this might just be the right thing for you.

I'm having an in-person presentation this Friday (4/29) at 7pm at my home. I'd love to everyone to come and check it out. I know that not everyone will be able to come, so there are also live webinars that the company does. I can hook you up with one of those or we can get together and talk about it when it's convenient for you. Just give me a call or send me an email and we will set a date!
I am loving their products and want to share them with EVERYONE and I can't wait to share them with you! I'd love to answer any questions you may have so feel free to call or email me any time. Also, be sure to check out my website at www.playsmartstore.com for a little more information.

Have a wonderful day! :)

posted by:
Cara Retz
www.playsmartstore.com
playsmartstore@gmail.com

No comments: