Monday, May 31, 2010

Thank You

Thank you to all the men and women who have served this country over the past 200+ years to keep us free, to protect us and to help us. We are forever indebted to you. No matter what capacity you have served in, whether on the front lines of battle or back home helping with a disaster, whether in a time of peace or a time of war. You step up and give of yourselves. You put yourself in the line of fire willingly. You have my utmost respect and gratitude. We as a nation cannot say it enough. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and your bravery.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I am proud to say that I am an American where I know I am free.  I will never forget the men (and women) who died to give that right (and privilege) to me.  And I will gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today. Cause there isn't any doubt...I love this land.  God Bless the USA.  God Bless You.  God bless all who have served and will serve our great nation.

Thank you.

No comments: