Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have to Share

Ok, I have to share a couple things with you...

First, I have to say, I LOVE Melaleuca! Such great products and a great company. They are a debt free company, which is just awesome, I think. And they really help you and celebrate with you as you become debt free as well.

Their cleaners are great and have worked so nicely to clean our home. The laundry detergent smells so good and cleans our clothes really well (even gets out stains I couldn't have before!). And I don't have to open the windows and turn on a fan just to clean our bathroom. No awful smells. I feel comfortable letting my boys use the cleaners, which I wasn't too much before. So, that's a big help and they actually enjoy doing it (sometimes).

I like the vitamins too. Even though I don't take them as regularly as I should (though I'm working on it), they have still given me lots more energy. I actually want to do the stuff I need to do around the house. I'm just feeling so much better! I'd LOVE to share Melaleuca with you and see what it can do for you and your life as well.

Second, I just finished reading this book (no I was asked to write a review or given any compensation for this). It's called The Book of Jane by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt. It's about this girl who lives in New York. She is in her late 20's had a good job, a good boyfriend, a nice apartment and good friends. One day her world is turned upside down. She looses her job, her boyfriend, her apartment and her dog! Her faith in God is put to the test. It's a modern twist on the story of Job.

For me, this book made me think of my relationship with Christ and how I would react if all this happened to me. Would I be able to forgive those who hurt me so much? Would I be able to maintain my relationship with Christ and lean on Him in my time of deepest need? I think that I would and I have forgive some very difficult things in my life. Things that have hurt me deeply and changed who I am and how I relate to others. I have had to lean on Him through difficult times. But, without having everything stripped away like Jane did, I can't say 100%, but I do feel like I would.

I would highly recommend this book for anyone looking for something new and different to read. I'm not much of a reader, but very much enjoyed this book and I hope you do too if you decide to read it. I can't wait to read another book by these authors.

Blessings!
Cara

No comments: