Tuesday, January 5, 2010

101 Ways to Praise a Child

Wow
Way To Go
Super
You're Special
Outstanding
Excellent
Great
Good
Neat
Well Done
Remarkable
I Knew You Could Do It
I'm Proud Of You
Fantastic
Super Star
Nice Work
Looking Good
You're On Top Of It
Beautiful
Now You're Flying
You're Catching On
Now You've Got It
You're Incredible
Bravo
You're Fantastic
Hurray For You
You're On Target
You're On Your Way
How Nice
How Smart
Good Job
That's Incredible
Hot Dog
Dynamite
You're Beautiful
You're Unique
Nothing Can Stop You Now
Good For You
I Like You
You're A Winner
Remarkable Job
Beautiful Work
Spectacular
You're Spectacular
You're Darling
You're Precious
Great Discovery
You've Discovered The Secret
You Figured It Out
Fantastic Job
Hip, Hip Hurray
Bingo
Magnificent
Marvelous
Terrific
You're Important
Phenomenal
You're Sensational
Super Work
Creative Job
Super Job
Fantastic Job
Exceptional Performance
You're A Real Trooper
You Are Responsible
You Are Exciting
You Learned It Right
What An Imagination
What A Good Listener
You Are Fun
You're Growing Up
You Tried Hard
You Care
Beautiful Sharing
Outstanding Performance
You're A Good Friend
I Trust You
You're Important
You Mean A Lot To Me
You Make Me Happy
You Belong
You've Got A Friend
You Make Me Laugh
You Brighten My Day
I Respect You
You Mean The World To Me
That's Correct
You're A Joy
You're A Treasure
You're Wonderful
You're Perfect
Awesome
A+ Job
You're A-Ok My Buddy
You Made My Day
That's The Best
A Big Hug
A Big Kiss
Say "I Love You!"

How can you use these today?  They work on everyone, not just a child.

p.s. Remember, a smile is worth 1,000 words.

posted by:
Cara Retz
Educational Leader, Discovery Toys
http://www.playsmartstore.com/
playsmartstore@gmail.com

No comments: