Monday, February 8, 2010

Can't change the direction of the wind so let's Change the direction of your sails!

LOVE what I do! Many of you know that I am a stay home mom of 2 boys 8 & 4. SO I don't always have a regular schedule!

I love what I do so much that I want to share it with everyone!!!

I work only when I want! I work only as much as I want!

I am an Educational Leader with Discovery Toys. If you are are unfamiliar with DT we are an award winning educational toy company. We offer a lifetime guarantee on all our toys! That's right they break it we replace it for free! Just don't tell me if you ran over it with the car, that may not be covered ;) In the 30+ years we have been around we have never had a safety recall!

Discovery Toys is heart-based and family is always first!

SO, it's great toys, with a fantastic lifetime guarantee but that's not the best part, I am helping make a difference in a child's life thru play! The power of play is huge in a child's life. Work is their play and play is their work. So many parents, teachers, therapists are all using our toys. We have Autism support symbols, learning styles and learning pathways next to all our toys in the catalog and on the website.

Our motto: TEACH. PLAY. INSPIRE.

My job is so rewarding not just with $. I had the priviledge last year to get toys for 163 children that a local organization called Healthy Families of Howard County.  These children mostly come from low income families and otherwise wouldn't have had much to open at Christmas. That's pretty cool;)

You can do in home parties, catalog parties or just Internet orders or all of them (that's what I do) I also do fundraisers and events.

If you are interested in helping families in your community by becoming an Educational Consultant, there is a start up fee. It can be separated into 3 monthly payments if you like.

Here's what you get: 18 of our most popular toys worth over $390, your own personal website free for 3 months, enough business supplies and tools to get you on your way to earning $, free training, fantastic support, great rewards program in your first 3 months worth over $1400 including earning your kit back for free! All for just $125

Be in business for yourself but not by yourself.

Here is my website www.PlaySmartStore.com/ go and look at the toys. If you click contact me I am the only one your email goes to! Or contact me at PlaySmartStore@gmail.com

Ask me anything, I will be completely honest with you. I don't want you to join me so I make money off you. I want you to join because this is right for you!

Here is the basics: You make 20% commission on your sale, when your sales in 1 month reach $250 you make an additional 5% on all your sales and are considered eligible to receive more bonuses. Sell $1500 in one month and get an additional 2% bonus on all your sales. There is more, but we can get into that when you contact me.

posted by:
Cara Retz
Educational Leader, Discovery Toys
www.PlaySmartStore.com/
PlaySmartStore@gmail.com

No comments: